Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Craft Countdown, night number 2! (Plus Hailey's birthday party)

Today was Hailey's third birthday party. We had a very small turnout, but she had a great time, anyway. I'm very lucky that my kid is easy to please. She loved her decorations and food, and had fun opening her presents.




I still can't believe my baby is 3! Seeing as we had a busy day, ( and I'm very pregnant) we took the easy route with our craft tonight. I simply drew the outline of a gingerbread man, and let her decorate it. She was actually really excited about it, and sat and colored it in my bed with me while watching The Lorax.



Her finished product-



Here soon, I'm hoping to get to bigger, all-day-when-we-have-time crafts. Right now we have so much going on, but I don't want to miss the Christmas season because of it. This countdown is helping keep us in the Christmas spirit.





Night number 2, check!




1 comment:

  1. Her party decorations were SO cute and I loved her cake. The onesie came out amazing, I can't believe you hand-embroidered all of that. I hope Hailey had a fabulous time at her birthday party. Wish we could have been there, too!

    ReplyDelete