Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Craft Countdown, December 1.

Today was a busy day for us! Tomorrow we are having Hailey's third birthday party. We got most of the food made and most of the decorations up. I got 3/4's of the way done icing her cake when I ran out of frosting, but luckily I will have time to pick some up tomorrow. During the chaos of cleaning our house (we have to show it tomorrow, since we will be moving any day now), I printed this craft-


(found here-
http://en.islcollective.com/worksheets/worksheet_page?id=8901)

for Hailey to work on. I let her color it, then I cut out the shapes for her. Once she colored it, it was a little hard to see where the shapes go, so I traced the dotted lines for her, and then gave her a glue stick and let her put them in place. She really enjoyed it, and I think it's an adorable idea.

Her finished product-


Annnnddd, night number one, check!




No comments:

Post a Comment