Friday, April 12, 2013

I'm back!

It's been so, so long! Things got so crazy in December with our move, Christmas, my pregnancy, and having a three year old. Things are finally going back to normal and I'm so excited to start writing my blog again.

I would like to introduce you all to my new bundle of joy. He is no longer "Roo", well, occasionally he is, but he has a real name! This is my gorgeous baby boy, Dylan Benjamin James. He was born on January 11, 2013. He was 7 pounds 5 ounces, and 20 inches of utter perfection.


It's crazy how fast time goes. I now have an active 3 month old! He is rolling both ways, he's teething, he thinks he can sit up, he coos up a storm, he's so smiley, and now he LAUGHS! It's amazing. He's such a joy, and I'm so blessed to get to be his mommy!


My beautiful Hailey is growing and changing every day. She is using bigger words (convenient, similar, and mysterious, for example.) and generally in the correct context. She is so independent, smart, and funny. She loves singing and dancing, playing with Play Doh, and playing outside. She can always put a smile on my face. It's crazy how grown up she is already.


I look forward to future blog posts with crafts, recipes, and maybe even some reviews! So happy to be sharing it all again. :)

1 comment: